Auction Registration & Bidding Help
This page provides instructions for registering to bid in our online auctions and also help for first time bidders.
Registering To Bid:
At the top of the page, click "Register to Bid" - on mobile devices tap on the Navigation Menu - a link can also be found at the very bottom of the page. To register to bid in our online auctions, go to the auction site - www.estatesolutionsoftnauction.com.
Read the Terms & Disclaimer and then click on "Click here to continue the registration process".
The first thing it will ask you to do is verify your email address. Enter your email address in the box and click "Verify".
Immediately check your email. The verification link expires after a short time, so make sure you do it right away.
You should receive an email from email@example.com. Check your spam / junk folder if you don't find it in your inbox. The email will have a link that says "Complete Your Registration". Open that link and it should take you to a form on the auction site to fill out to complete your registration.
Fill out the form with your info. Passwords are case sensitive. It will ask for a work and home phone - you can just put in a cell number twice (or any number).
At the bottom of the form, click the box where it says "I HAVE READ AND ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS AUCTION" and then click "Next".
You should now be registered to bid with Estate Solutions of TN! Your bidding account can be used for any current or future Estate Solutions online auction. You will get an email with your bidder number. If you do not receive this email, please contact us.
First Time Bidding - the first time you place a bid can be a little tricky. Here is a walk-through for first time bidders.
- To place your first bid, find the item you wish to bid on. In the box on the far right that says "max bid" under the column "Maxium Bids", enter the amount you wish to bid with a decimal (example: 250.00), but do not hit submit yet!
- Once you have typed in the amount you wish to bid in the box by the item, scroll to the bottom of the page. There are 2 boxes below the last item on the page for your bidder number and password. Enter them in the boxes, and then click "Submit Bids".
- It will ask you to agree to abide by the terms and conditions of this auction. Click the box to say you agree and then click "Continue". It will only ask you this the first time you log in to a new auction event.
- Then it will ask you to confirm your bid amount. If you agree, then click "Submit Bids".
- At the top of the screen you should see a notice that confirms your bid and will either say you are the current highest bidder or that someone else has placed a higher max bid than you.
- Once you are logged in this way, you can submit bids right by the item and don't have to scroll to the bottom and log in each time.
How Our Bidding System Works:
Our online auctions use a Maximum Bid system similar to eBay's bidding system. When you place a bid in the Maximum Bid box, the bidding system will enter your bid as the next required bid and continue to bid for you up to your Maximum Bid amount. For example, if the next required bid is $100.00, and you enter $500.00, then the online bidding system will immediately enter your bid as $100.00. The bidding system will continue to bid up to $500.00 on your behalf using the preset auction increments as other bidders place their bids. Another example: say you are the high bidder at $300.00 with a Maximum Bid of $800.00, and another bidder places the next required bid of $310.00, then the online bidding system will bid for you at the next increment of $320.00, and so on. If at such time a bidder places a bid that is higher than your Maximum Bid of $800.00, then you will be outbid. If you are not outbid, then it is possible that you may win the item for an amount less than your Maximum Bid.